For private companies who have raised capital in the past, often you will have investors who are looking to sell down some or all of their holding, but have no visible means of accessing investors who may want to purchase those shares.
With a current distribution of over 15,600 the Wholesale Investor platform is a powerful tool for Private companies to use as part of their Investor relations strategy and to encourage new potential investors to join your company share register.
The Wholesale Investor, Secondary OTC Offering service allows companies…
- Profile their company to a target investor network, who can follow the activities and growth of your company
- Receive direct contact from investors who are looking to purchase shares from your existing investors
- Build a follow list of suitable contacts for your next round of Fund Raising.
- To seek strategic investors
- To seek additions to the Board and Management
- To seek commercial relationships which can accelerate a company’s growth, through exposure to potential joint venture and licensing partners, and companies seeking merger or acquisition opportunities
To learn more about this service, simply Click Here